Monday, February 27, 2012

Prickley Pear Mondays - Mini Butterflies

Happy Monday dear friends!!  I had a wonderful weekend and I hope you did too!  I have had a bit of a dry spell, but I am slowly feeling my mojo return!  I decided it would be best to work with some of my favorite stamps and papers and see what my heart could do.  Prickley Pear's Mini Butterflies Clear Stamp Set is one of my favorites these days and I teamed them up with my favorite papers by Rhonna Farrer- Follow Your Heart papers by My Mind's Eye.
Don't you just love the Mini Butterfly stamps....they are soooo pretty!! I stamped them onto patterned paper using black ink...sigh....just what I need to jump start the mojo!!
This card is full of layers and little details!  I used a Stampin Up embossing folder to emboss a piece of white cardstock and layered it over a PTI Berry Sorbet card base.  The design idea was motivated by the Case Study #79 Challenge.  The muse for this month has been the amazingly talented  Karola Witczak.

Supplies Used:
Prickley Pear's Mini Butterflies Clear Stamp Set
Rhonna Farrer's Follow Your Heart Patterned Papers and embellishments by My Mind's Eye
Papertrey Ink Stampers Select White and Berry Sorbet Cardstock
Stampin Up Framed Tulips Embossing Folder
Tim Holtz Tea Dye Ink

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you an amazing week!!
Kristii

6 comments:

Marybeth said...

This card is full of beauty ever place you look ! Beautiful ! Not sure you ever have a dry spell.

Audrey Pettit said...

Your card is just breathtaking, Kristii! I so adore the new mini butterflies set, and you have used it brilliantly here. :)

Jennifer M. said...

Gorgeous card! I wish my mojo motivated me to dream up a card as fabulous as this! ;)

Jen

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful and luxurious! I love it, Kristii. ;)

Angelica said...

Kristii, this is absolutely stunning. Love all the layering and all those beautiful details.

Cheryl said...

Kristii, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the way you curved the butterfly wings and all the different elements to the card come together perfectly. You should frame this!!!