Monday, May 7, 2012

Prickley Pear Mondays - Build a Bird 2 Clear Stamps

Happy Monday dear friends!!!  Our weekend was positively wonderful!!! We celebrated our sweet Heidi's graduation from Montana State University along with her friends.  The weather didn't cooperate, but we took the party inside and had an absolutely wonderful time!!!   Whoooo hoooo!!! Way to Go Heidi and Dani!! We're soooooo proud of you!!!


Today is Monday and it's time for another Prickley Pear Monday Card.  Today I used Build a Bird 2 Clear Stamps to inspire my card!!!  The trees in the Build a Bird set are some of my favorite stamps from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps!! Aren't they the cutest?

I stamped the trees on several different papers found in October Afternoon's Sidewalks 8x8 pad and cut them out.  I fussy cut the children from the patterned paper as well and created a fun little scene for Mother's Day.
I used pop dots to adhere the letters and the children 
 to add dimension and interest.
I used the CASE Study Challenge #89 featuring the work of Agnieszka Malyszek to inspire my card this week!!!


Supplies used:
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Build a Bird 2 Clear Stamps
October Afternoon Sidewalks Patterned Paper
Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores and Stamper's Select White Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Card Base-ics, Cloud and Alpha dies

Thanks for stopping by!!
I hope you have a fabulous day!!
Kristii




4 comments:

TesaB said...

Congratulations to your daughter!!! YAY!!!
And what a fab card, such gorgeous colors and layers. LOVE!

Audrey Pettit said...

This card is SO beautiful, Kristii, and so genius, too! I absolutely adore the little scene you created. The mix of stamps and fussy cut images could not be more perfect! Love, love, love!!
And super huge congratulations on your daughter's graduation! what a happy day for your family!

Marybeth said...

Congratulations to you and your daughter! The girls look beautiful and very happy!
Your card is adorable and yes ,I think that set is sooo sweet.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Awww Kristii, I love your work and this card is no exception!! Congrats to your daughter too! Thank you for playing with us at CASE Study this week! xx Chupa