Tuesday, June 19, 2012

CASE Study Challenge #95

Hi there dear friends!!! I have one more for you today!!  I finished up my Case Study Challenge Card and wanted to get it posted before the deadline!  This month's muse is Joy Taylor and I'm totally loving her inspiration!!!


Here's my take on the challenge:
I used a Prima Felt Flower that I've had sitting in my stash for quite some time!!  The color worked perfectly with Papertrey Ink's Aqua Mist perfectly!  I cut a strip of PTI's Patterned paper and added a Filigree border and one of the Turning a New Leaf Die Cut.  The sentiment is from the Movers and Shakers Sentiments.


Here is a close-up of the felt flower.   Don't you just love how a beautiful flower will totally dress up a quick and easy card?  Just the way I like it!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!
Hope you have a wonderful evening!!
Kristii

6 comments:

Joyce said...

What a beautiful CASE! I love that flower, and the way you combined colors. Thanks for leaving me a comment today. It lead me to your blog for the first time, and you've got such a wonderful style. I'll be back.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Totally gorgeous, girl!!

TesaB said...

Ohhhh, you are the bestest! :) What a fatnastic card. Love the turquise on the white and the flower - what a flower. Just WONDERFUL!!!!

E.T. said...

This is so pretty! I just had to come by to comment. Gorgeous work!

E.T. said...

This is so pretty! I just had to come by to comment. Gorgeous work!

Anonymous said...

This was an awesome take on the case study.