Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Little Strawberry Patch Fun

Hi there dear friends!! I'm missing my kids tonight!! It was so good to have everyone together over the Memorial Day holiday.  I just have to share a picture of my girls that was taken while Matt and Beth were visiting!!!
Aren't they beautiful???  I am so fortunate to have a fabulous relationship with all my kids!!! I am blessed indeed!!

With school being out, it's time to get ready for the Farmer's Market.  I am making cards, cook books, journals, gift baskets, and other goodies.  Today I took some time out to play with my PTI Strawberry Patch Stamps!!

This card was inspired by CASE Study challenge #93 featuring the amazing work of  Agnieszka.  Her style is absolutely fabulous!!  I didn't like the sprayed background that I created, so I added a few pearls to represent the sprayed effect.  Sometimes it works for me, sometimes it doesn't.  I decided not to fight it today.  It's always a huge step for me not to add any bows or fluff to my cards and I am proud to say I am really enjoying the clean and simple approach.  Thanks for getting me out of my box Chupa!! You rock!!

Papertrey Ink Supplies Used:
Stamper's Select Cardstock
Strawberry Patch Stamps and Dies
Berry Sorbet and Simply Chartreuse Inks
Simply Chartreuse and Bitty Dot Patterned Paper Packs

Thanks for taking time to stop by and let me ramble!!!  I appreciate all of you who stop by and I wish you a wonderful evening!!!
Kristii

13 comments:

Leah said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the sprinkling of pearls and I love the Strawberry Patch set:)

craftmates said...

Kristii, your card is gorgeous! I like how clean and fresh it looks... Perfect for summer! - irma

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

That is such a blessing, Kristii! I know those who don't and it's hard. I truly hope that I can have such great relationships with my kids when they are older!

Adorable card!!!

Jen said...

oh, how fun!! fresh and clean...and i love, love, love your pearls!!!

Kathy Martin said...

I LOVE strawberries...eat as many I can! And I LOVE your card!!! Great to 'see' you on my blog and Facebook today! :)

Leigh said...

What beautiful daughters you have, Kristii!
And your card is so sweet-- I love it!

Debby said...

Kristii this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

This card is seriously cute Kristii - it actually makes me want to get the set where previously I had no interest!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Stunning card. So clean & simple. I understand about a card being "naked" without ribbon or bows, but this one does NOT need it.

Niki Estes said...

Kristi, this is so cute! I love the CAS design!

Deanna Jean said...

Love this card!

Mr Lonely said...

nice card~

Melanie K said...

I love the Strawberry card Kristii!!! Is it for sale?