Thursday, July 12, 2012

Case Study Challenge #99

Good Morning Dear friends!!!  I hope you're having a fabulous week!!  My week has been crazy for sure!!  After nearly selling out again at the Farmer's Market, I've been back to work creating new goodies to stock my little store with.  I've also been hard at work creating a Vintage Card Class that I plan on teaching in August!!  Whew...so much to do, so little time!!  One of the cards that will be featured in the class is based upon this week's Case Study Challenge.  As you know, Chupa has selected me to be this month's muse and she selected this card for the week:

This is another one of my favorites as I absolutely love vintage images!!!  As I pondered my course of action, I received a lovely package from Darcy at Pink Persimmon Stamps full of Lisa Pace's Antiquated line of stamps! The vintage stamps totally inspired me and so I chose to go with the vintage theme.  The stamps were so lovely however, I couldn't bear to stamp partial images, so I chose to carry on the theme of four and stamped four images of the sweetest little vintage girls you have ever seen!!

 The design of the card is my "go to" sketch.  I just love this design with a beautiful bow on top!  I do have to apologize if I use it too much...but what can you do when you are inspired?  I used some Webster's Pages Vintage Lace for this card because it reminded me of the lace carried out through the Sweet Little Girls dresses.  Sigh....I just love vintage images!


I used Copic Markers to color and Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress ink to distress the edges.

Supplies Used:
Lisa Pace Antiquities Stamps by Pink Persimmon:  Sweet Little Girls
October Afternoon Farmhouse 8x8 Pad
Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream Cardstock
Webster's Pages Lace
Hand Dyed Seam Binding: MemrieMare
Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink

Paper Millinery Flowers32NorthSupplies


Thank for stopping by and I look forward to seeing what you do with the Case Study Challenge!!
Kristii

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo very sweet:)

Alice Pace said...

Love these cards! and drooling over the copics...I'm slowly getting there!

Jeanne J said...

Hi Kristi! These are both so pretty - I could never choose!!! I love the vintage look you created with the perfect choice of colors. All the details are perfect AS ALWAYS!!! Gorgeous Gorgeous!!! Candy for the eyes!!

Mara Campbell said...

I was so excited to see you as the Muse at CASE study this month!! I played along last week and I love your card for this week. You do vintage so well!!

Monika Reeck said...

I love your first card and I inspired with your first card through the challenge on CASE STUDY...your second card also sooo sweeettt and cuutee....you are really talented...love both of your card...

Would you mind to see my card inspired with your card? thanks before :)

Helen F. said...

Oh myyy, how very sweet these little vintage girls are :) Love your beautiful copic coloring too, Kristii.