Thursday, July 5, 2012

Exciting News to Share!!

My sweet friend Iwona Palamountain, Chupa, has selected me to be the the July muse for the Case Study Challenge Blog!!!  Whoooo hooo!  What an honor!!!! I am completely thrilled!!   This week she chose this card:
which is one of my all-time favorite cards!!  I found it was a little intimidating to try to case this card. Silly me.  I don't know, but I think it was just such a part of my heart, I couldn't step out of the box and case it.  After much speculation and thought, I decided it would be fun to do a boys card as I really don't do many boys cards and I have a sweet little camping stamp set I had yet to play with!
I chose to mask a square and ink the inside.  I added the cute little dipper stamp into the night sky.  At first, the card was just the tent and trees, but I decided to add some animals to make it a little more fun and then I added the inside sentiment, "Wild Thing".
Supplies Used:
Papertrey Ink Stamps:  In the Meadow and Summer Camp, Through the Trees
Papertrey Ink Dies:  Star Border and In the Meadow
Papertrey Ink Cardstock:  True Black, Pure Poppy, Spring Moss
Papertrey Ink Paper:  Simply Chartreuse, Stamper's Select White
Papertrey Ink:  Simply Chartreuse, Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening, Dark Chocolate

Thanks for stopping by!! I truly appreciate all of you!!!
Kristii

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Congrats!!!!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Stunning! The colors just pop!

Jeanne J said...

So glad I found you at CASE Study! I am a big fan of nature too! First of all your baby card is amazing... so many neat stamping tricks you used, the background sky, the flowers on the fence - LOVE IT!!! You camping card is awesome too - another neat sky and love the layers like the tree die over the stamped leaves. AMAZING!

Katie Skiff said...

Fun cards... I am so glad to "meet" other MT crafters. I love that. Looking forward to CASing you!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Big welcome, Kristii!! You created a perfect inspired card, where you can totally see the source yet it's so different in style. I don't know which one I love more! :)

Julie E said...

Of course your first card is one of my faves, but your CASE is amazing too!!! What a wonderful scene. So talented :>)
Congrats!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

I saw the peek and thought "I know I've seen that card..." and it clicked as soon as I saw you were this month's muse. Congrats!

Helen F. said...

Congrats, Kristii!
LOVE the baby card it was/is awesome and your camping scene just makes me smile :) GREAT job!

Julie said...

I love your Baby congrats card. Lovely!I joined the challenge for the first time on the strength of it. Great case card as well. Very inspiring!