Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Case Study Anniversary Blog Hop

Hi there dear sweet friends!!!  I can't believe it's August already!!!  The summer is going by so fast!  I do have to say that this has been an absolutely awesome summer and August is totally going to rock!!!  I'm starting the month off by celebrating my favorite challenge blog, Case Study!!! It's Case Study's second anniversary and were holding a blog hop!!!!

The blog hop is going to last for two weeks and the first week the challenge is Signature Style - create something that best represents your signature style!  We hope you will all join in the fun and visit all the blogs and create something that represents your own signature style!!!  If you've arrived here from the blog hop, you've come from the amazingly talented Cindy Lee's Blog!!  


As I prepared to make my card for the hop, I wasn't sure what type of card to make. Those of you who follow my blog know that I love several different styles.  Whether it's vintage, shabby chic, or bright and fun, you will find my work contains lots of ribbons, lace and probably a butterfly or two.  I decided to use my favorite color, pink, to accent my card and the idea was born!!!


I wanted to use my new favorite stamps for this project, PTI's Sweet Life, as well as my favorite papers, Pink Paislee London Market.  I decided to make a journal for this project  as I could just picture these papers layered on the kraft base....absolutely delightful!
I just love those roses stamped in Hibiscus Burst Ink!!! Be still my pink-loving heart! For the roses, I used a two-step technique rather than three, and I stamped both steps with Hibiscus Burst Ink. I added a quote rub-on by Rhonna Farrer, some lace and butterfly from my stash to complete the cover!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I invite you to continue on your journey to Lenet Mos's amazing blog!!! Oh yes, I do need to mention that there will be fabulous prizes for all those who comment on all the participant's blogs, so what are you waiting for!!! Join in the fun!!!

 Again check out Cindy Lee's blog
and
Lenet Mos's Blog!!  
You'll be glad you did!!

We are heading out to see our kids in Washington and I just can't wait to see them!!!
Thanks again for stopping by!!!

Kristii

Supplies Used:
Moleskine Journal
Pink Paislee London Market 6x6 Papers
Papertrey Ink Life is Sweet Stamps and Dies
Papertrey Ink Simple Stripes Impression Plate
Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Hibiscus Burst Ribbon
Rhonna Farrer Rub-on
Lace and Butterfly from my stash

72 comments:

Eva said...

Oh my goodness....what a beautiful card this is!!!! I am totally inspired by your style for sure!!!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

I can't wait to link up to this one - but I am like you; 'Signature' threw me for a loop, because I love a variety of styles!

Your card is gorgeous - every post these days tempts me with The Sweet Life, which I won't have until next week sometime!!!

Beautiful project, Kristii!!

Kailash said...

Such a beautiful card, love the pp and flowers!!

Tracy said...

Very pretty card :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

These roses from PTI are SO on my wish list... LOL! Totally gorgeous, love the long shape of the card!! Thanks so much for joining us, my friend! <3

Emily said...

Very pretty, I like that lace.

Anja (scrappie) said...

Such a beautiful romantic card love it.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Terrific card. I love the vintage feel to it. The rub-on looks great and gorgeous pop with the butterfly.

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty!

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, loving those flowers :)

Sian Ridley said...

Such a beautiful card :) I love your vintage style :)

Jess said...

beautiful card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful! The lace is a perfect compliment to those beautiful roses.

Шум дождя said...

Such a nice card!

sultan Aslam gill said...

this is called creativity . nice job done by this lady on these anniversary card . i wish u best of luck.

sultan Aslam gill said...

this is called creativity . nice job done by this lady on these anniversary card . i wish u best of luck.

frommycraftroom said...

Gorgeous pink. Thanks.

Pat said...

Very pretty card!

TesaB said...

You always do the most wonderful cards. This one is pure sweetness!!!

Judy said...

This card is so beautiful! I think I need these roses.

Marianne said...

Love the summery feel of this one.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty card with such great details.

Cheryl Hutcherson said...

This is gorgeous!

Colleen Wold said...

So pretty! I am a pink girl too! Those roses are so pretty in pink and love the pop of color the butterfly adds.

Lin said...

Beautiful! I am loving these new rose stamps, and your card shows them off beautifully!

Nadine said...

Such a beautiful, elegant card!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I love the trim and the cut outs!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful Kristii style! This is gorgeous, my friend!

Christine Kiehl said...

OH I love the rub on saying and placement! Very creative! Never seen it done that way before, very inspiring! Thank you for sharing on this fun hop!

Carole said...

Be still my pink loving heart...gorgeous, fantastic, delightful. Love the DP
I like your style:)

Jingle said...

Very pretty card!

Luana said...

Pretty card. TFS

Marsha said...

What gorgeous lace. I always forget that I can stamp on the BG paper. Thanks for the reminder and inspiration.

Suzanne Russell said...

Thanks for all of the inspiration during the past month at Case Study. You are a wonderful muse!

Chrisboldo said...

What a sweet card, nice work! It is so inspirational to me. Love it!

Cindy C. said...

Very charming card!

Wendy Zick said...

My favorites: pink, lace, butterflies! Beautiful!

Vicki said...

I love pink too and I think you covered it perfectly. Good job! Also love the pretty lace you chose.

Alina said...

Wonderful card! That butterfly is fabulous in combination with those beautiful roses!

Sandi said...

You have a lovely card. I luv the pink also and the green and that bit of frosted look at the bottom is just right. Makes it sparkly.

ktfabian2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous! This card reminds me of my Grandmother's bedroom, which was my absolute favorite place to be as a child. Stunning!!

Katie said...

Very feminine. Beautiful card. Love it.

sarahstone said...

Hi. I like your card. Have a great day!

Heather B said...

Wow! Gorgeous!!!

Julie Hoffman said...

This is beautiful! Gorgeous layout and gorgeous papers!!! So pretty!

Karen Day said...

Those roses are fabulous! Lovely card :o)

sanketi said...

Lovely card!!

Julie H said...

such a pretty card, very sweet!

JayTeeZe said...

I love this gorgeous pinky card. Everything just nice and perfectly match!

Ohana in Bend said...

i love your card and the pti rose set.

shirley-bee said...

Love this vintage style card!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty. Love the flowers and butterfly.

directmailscrapper said...

Love your colors! Great card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Kristii. The roses are so pretty... also love the lace.

Indy said...

What a beautiful card!

craftzonkey said...

I like the girliness of this card. : )

Caroline said...

Love the pink and lace...great job.

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful burst of color Kristii!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is beautiful!!! I love the lace and those flowers! Beautiful!

Michelle said...

So pretty, Kristii! Every element is perfect!

leighann said...

I love your style and execution! So beautiful!

TenSGal said...

Absolutely gorgeous...so beautiful!

Gia said...

I LOVE your signature style. This is another beautiful example! :)

Pryn said...

Beautiful card! Love the lace trim!

Piali said...

Very pretty!love the details!

2amscrapper said...

love your pink elements

sentsue said...

Lovely layering! Thanks for sharing.

stempelomi said...

lovely card!

Laura Jane said...

So Pretty!
I LOVE the PTI The SWEET LIFE roses too:)

Allisa said...

Love the lace trim.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Lovely detail!

bevyb said...

Very pretty card!