Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's a bright sunshiny day!!!

Oh the glorious joy of sunny skies and warmer weather!!! I think I am in heaven!!
The forecast for today is 71 degrees! A far cry from the 6 inches of snow and below freezing weather we had on Tuesday of last week! I hope you are all having some glorious sunny weather of your own!

This past week I have been busy getting ready for classes and completing different scrappy challenges. It has been a very productive week!
This layout was based on a challenge for Memorable Seasons. It seems as though most of my work is based on empty nesting. I guess that is where I am and where my heart is.

I am teaching a Vintage card class soon using Graphic 45 papers. I so love the whole Graphic 45 line. It is fantastic! Here are a couple of the cards we will be making:


I will be posting more pictures of upcoming classes later this week!

Here is the thought for the week:

May you all give away some sunshine this week!

4 comments:

ricanlaw said...

I never heard of that paper line, but it looks fabulous. I love your layout with the PP paper as the background. Very striking and beautiful.

caroline said...

looooove those! :)

Jen Martakis said...

Love your Pink Paislee layout! It's a wonderful 70 degrees and sunny where I am - Yay!!! Love the Graphic 45 cards, they are just gorgeous!

Cath said...

Those cards are gorgeous Kristi! I love those, so beautiful!