Monday, July 21, 2008

Its a very happy Monday!!!

My sweetie is home!!! I missed him so much! The last week has been very stressful and difficult and I just couldn't be happier that my better half is back! He had lots of stories to tell and he totally had a great time. Working with Junior Highers totally keeps you on your toes, but he handled the challenge beautifully!! I am so proud of you sweetie!!

My mom is home and doing well considering the circumstances. She sounded really good yesterday. She has good and bad days so we just have to take things one day at a time. I am making sure I call her every day and I pray that the Lord just takes this cancer away!!! Love you mom!! I just finished a layout using a family photo taken back in 1964. Whoa, that was a long time ago. I isolated my mom and I and used individual photos for the layout. It is for the So Sketchy Blog so I can't post yet, but it was a very theraputic layout, that's for sure!!
Heidi and I did some weeding this weekend. Our backyard looks beautiful!! Our little Yorktese puppy, Charley, just insisted on helping. Here are a couple of photos of him. He's so cute!!!
This last picture isn't great, but it is the only one I have with dirt on his face. Oh he thought he was such a helper! He was just hilarious!!

My thought for the day:
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. - Proverbs 3:5,6

In times of uncertainty, Look to the one who is Certain, day in and day out!

Have a great day!
In His grip,
Kristii

11 comments:

Susan Beth said...

I am sorry it was a stressful week! Praying for your mom! Glad your sweetie is back!

Anonymous said...

oh my that sweet puppy face is just too cute! :)

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of Charley Mom! I miss him and Lily so much! I miss having a puppy in the house...(hint hint, bring one of them!)
MISS YOU!!!!
BTW, you looked great in the picture dad sent to me! Love you Mom.

Alex Hardy said...

little Charley is awfully cute! & what a great family photo from your childhood!

Staci Taylor said...

So glad your hubby is home and that your mom is doing well! Your puppy is soooo cute! Can't wait to see your LO - that's an awesome photo!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you LO! Glad your hubby is home! Looks like your pup had fun!

Anonymous said...

Charley looks like my little Yochon, Koda. Hehe. They have the same coloring. How old is Charley (and how much does he weigh)?

vtpuggirl said...

Glad your mom is home. Adorable pup! Glad you are not lonely now! Wonderful family photo.

Sweet Peripety said...

Oh, sooo happy for you that your sweetie has returned!!!!! I enjoyed those doggie pics. HOW ADORABLE.

AnnaMarie said...

Oh Charley is positively adorable - how can anyone be grumpy looking at a face like that! :) I especially love the dirt on his cute lil face!
And your "thought for the day" is so positive - thank you for sharing!

liz mataraza said...

beautiful pics...that puppy is a sweetie! your Mom is still in my prayers!