I have a lot to do today! Wish me luck that I can get even a fraction of everything done!!
1. Be a wife and mom- my house is a disaster and needs some attention
2. Work-Only one job today, Yay!! 8-3:30 will be a breeze!
3. Taxes-I finally have all the paperwork, now I just need the time!
4. Grocery shop-a necessary evil
5. Shop for Valentine's goodies and a birthday present!!! (Heidi's Birthday is on Sunday!!)
6. Play-I have several projects that I need to work on
Ok, so my list isn't that long, but considering the amount of time I have to do it all in.....
I have been having fun with my Color Me Daisy kit!!! Lots of Basic Grey goodies in this one!!!
Here is a little project I finished up using an old heart candy box and some glass beads.
I covered the candy box lid with patterned paper and the side with brown cardstock. I painted the bottom edge with Claudine Hellmuth's Painterly Pink paint (majorly awesome coverage-I love it!!). I covered the patterned paper on the lid with Terrifically Tacky Tape and covered the lid with the glass beads. What an fun 3-d effect these create!! I added lace to the sides and added some ribbon and embellishments to the top. Michelle over at CMD has added a fun Making Memories floral add on for purchase and I am loving all the floral goodness!! I hope you get a chance to check the kit out over at Color Me Daisy!! I will be adding some more CMD goodness to my blog tomorrow!!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous day!!
May the joy of the Lord fill your hearts today,