Hi my friends!! I sit here at my computer and I think of all the things I have to be thankful for!!!
1. Faith in an awesome God!!
2. A wonderful husband who supports me wholeheartedly
3. 3 absolutely wonderful kids who I love beyond measure!!! They are amazing!
4. A beautiful and very warm home (it is 1 degree outside and dropping quickly!!)
5. Amazing friends who share my passion for crafting....irl friends and cyber friends!!!!
My heart is full and happy!!! I thank each one of you for adding sugar and spice to my life!! You rock!!
I had a great time yesterday teaching a wonderful group of women at the Holiday Celebration at the Wingate Inn. Thank you for your patience!!! It was very busy and chaotic at times, but boy have I missed you all!!!
I did it!!!!
I finally opened an Etsy Store!!!! I am so proud of myself!!! I have talked about it for a long time and I finally took the plunge.....wish me luck!!! You can find a couple of my recent cards for sale there!!! I am busy working on several projects tonight and I hope to have some sneaks for you tomorrow!!!
Coming this Thursday and Friday!!!!
The first annual Cropper's Club Holiday Party!!!
Please plan on joining me for some scrappy fun Thursday and Friday 2-10 for my customer appreciation party!!! I will have a sale on the Sizzix Texture machine, the Sizzix Big Shot and the Gypsy!!! I also have a free project for each of you!!! A cute little notepad holder that you can keep for yourself or give to a friend or coworker as a little homemade gift. Here is a little peek:
I hope you all have a wonderful evening!!!!