Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good Tuesday Evening

Good Evening my friends!! I hope you had a wonderful day! I had a good day, but my heart is very heavy. My son, who joined the National Guard last year, had a friend from Basic Training who was fatally injured in a car accident over the weekend. As the mother of a soldier, I have to admit I worry about these boys and the possibility of them being deployed overseas. The thought of them being being fatally injured close to home really isn't even a part of my thought process!! It totally reminds me that our children are the Lord's and we have to trust Him all the time for all things!!! We have to keep our priorities in perspective because you never know when you or your loved ones will be called Home!

My heart goes out to the parents and family of Jacob Colclough! May the Lord surround you and bring you comfort during this difficult time! My thoughts and prayers are with you!!!
God Bless you and God Bless Jacob's willingness to serve his Country!!!
Soldier saluting a flag.


_________________________________________________

On a happier note, Simply Fresh Arts is coming right along!!! We are all organized and ready to fill our shelves with awesome products and goodies!!!! I am hoping to see many of you from the Bozeman area this Saturday!!!! Whooo hooo!!! It's all so exciting!!!

Here's a sampling of some Baby Shower cards that you will see on display in the store!!!!
Supplies:
Teresa Collins Patterned papers and ribbon
Prima Cameo Roses
These little Prima Cameo Roses are sooooo adorable and we will have them in several colors!!!
The little Teddy Bear was stamped with Papertrey Ink's Baby Bits stamps.
Thank you to Heather Nichols for the inspiration for these cards!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!! I appreciate all of you!!!

Kristii

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Such sad news...I will remember the family in my prayers!!!

Such pretty cards....just love them!!!