Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Scrapping the Music #146

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Wednesday!!
It's reveal time at Scrapping the Music!!!!
This week we are featuring the song, Let Go by Frou Frou from the movie Garden State. I chose the lyrics "Let Go, Jump In, There's Beauty in the Breakdown".

Once again, I raided my stash and pulled out some Basic Grey, Jillibean Soup, and Sassafrass Lass scraps, some American Crafts Thickers, Cosmo Cricket alphas, and Splattered the whole affair with Claudine Hellmuth Modern Red Paint. The photo was taken by my friend Susan Beth!!! Thanks again Susan Beth! I treasure these photos!

I have to tell you that there is a lot of symbolism in this layout because this song hit me to the core of my being. My sweetie and I have gotten to the place were we just have to let go and trust. There's nothing more we can do at this point but trust....hence the breakdown...the realization that only through Faith will we get through this difficult time ...sigh ...that realization is beautiful! In the midst of changing schedules and re-prioritizing, my relationship with my hubby is deeper and sweeter than ever and that makes the difficulties easier to bear. We have been blessed beyond measure and we are so happy together!!

I hope you know how special you are dear friends!
Thank you for stopping by and I wish you a glorious day!!!
Kristii

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Kristii!! This is AMAZING and TOUCHING!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors...the title work and LOVING that PAINT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I LOVE your layout Kristii! I love how the red paint goes perfectly with the title letters, and the photos and design are awesome. Knowing the story behind it makes it even more special!

Susan Beth said...

Splattered paint?!!!!! WOW OH WOW! Looks great! Glad you still enjoy those photos. Praying for you and Ed to have endurance and peace through this time of transition.

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely page Kristi! Wow, where ever did you get those glossy red letter stickers? You probably mentioned it and I didn't read! ;)

Mara Campbell said...

The paint splatters are the perfect touch!! I love this layout, so many fun colors!!

sarah said...

this is such a fun layout! thanks for sharing it!

hugs,
sarah.