Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Prickley Pear November Sketch Challenge

Hi there sweet friends!!  It's time for the Prickley Pear November Sketch Challenge!!!  Here's the sketch:
and here's my take on the sketch:

When I first saw the sketch, I envisioned this tag.  I just love the little birdies from the Victorian Ornament Stamp Set and I just had to frame them with Melissa Frances' cute little frame!  You would never know those little birdies started off as a Victorian ornament!  I just love the challenge of using my stamps in different ways!!
I used Glitz Designs Beautiful Dreamer papers and stickers for the tag base, and Copic Markers and Gitter to color the birds!  I hope I have inspired you to used your stamps in different ways!  

You can find all the info about the challenge HERE! I hope you'll join in the fun as there is a chance for you to win a $15 gift certificate in the  Prickley Pear Web Shop!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I'll be looking for your designs over at Prickley Pear!!!
Have a wonderful evening,
Kristii

3 comments:

Margaret M said...

Kristii you always inspire me! I love the vintage look of the tag and the sweet little bird.

Audrey Pettit said...

This is absolutely, jaw-dropping gorgeous, Kristii! Such a stunning tag and a brilliant take on the November sketch. Adore the rosette and the star and those sweet little birds framed in the MF frame. LOVE!

Kathy Martin said...

So sweet! Love your little blue bird!