Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Benny!!!

I have to wish my boy a very Happy Birthday today. I can't believe my baby is 17!!! Where has the time gone?? Happy Birthday Benny!! I love you!!

Little Red Scrapbook January Designs!!!

This month we used the American Crafts Teen Line. This line is so full of color and youthful patterns, I decided it would be fun to use these papers for our New Year's Eve Celebration. The first layout is of my sweet dd and her best friend. I thought the black on black would make the colors pop and I am very happy with the result!
These are just random pictures from our New Year's Eve party. We had a blast!!Our Challenge this month was to scrap older photos. I found an old graduation photo of mine where I was wearing a very colorful shirt-just perfect for these papers! (I just love bright, cheery colors!!) It is quite funny, I assumed that I had 2 children older than this photo and after I did some thinking, I realized I was 16 in these photos. I graudated when I was 17 and these photos were taken the summer before I graduated. I turned 17 in October. That means all of my kids are older than I was in this photo. Yikes!!! I am sooooo old!!
I really wanted to create a swirling motion since I was flashing back. I think it worked out ok!
My sweet dear daughter did an impromptu photo shoot for me in her New Year's Eve Finery. Didn't she look absolutely gorgeous??
Thanks for stopping by!!
I wish you a very happy day filled with the joy of the Lord!!

7 comments:

Lea L. said...

All of those layouts are just fabulous, and I just love the card!!! I hope to see more cards from you...hee hee! Have a great day!

~Lea

Jocelyn said...

You made my day!!! What FANTASTIC Lo's! I don't know which one I love the best!!!! Wishing you a blessed Friday!!

Mara Campbell said...

Love all those layouts, the colors are so bright and fun and cheery! i just LOVE that princess card. Wonderful work, Kristii!!

Denise said...

A very happy birthday to your son! I hope his birthday is filled with joy and happiness!

Your layouts as always are STUNNING!

Susan Beth said...

Wow, a big birthday week for your family! Great layouts. Your Sweet dear daughter must have had someplace to go on New Years Eve - luck her!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwww ... what a HANDSOME YOUNG man!!!! :):):):):):):):)

Those LO's ARE WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! :):):):):):):):)

Staci Taylor said...

Aww, your son is such a cutie, kristii! Happy birthday to him! You rocked those AC papers, girl - wonderful creations!!