Monday, March 23, 2009

I've been tagged

My friend Carla tagged me and is making me take a picture of myself and post it right now.  My husband thinks all this blogging stuff is pretty funny anyway, and had to get into the picture.  If you look closely you can see his beady little eye on the right side of the photo!  too funny!!  He is such a good sport about all of this stuff anyway, I love that he got into the spirit of things, so to speak!!  You rock oh husband of mine!!!  I hate pictures of myself, but I did just recently get my hair cut, so that makes it not quite so bad!!
So now I have to tag 5 people....Lets see I choose Jocelyn, Julie, Lisa, Susan Beth, and Mara.  Ladies you need to go take a picture of yourself right here, right now, and post it on your blog!!!
Go for it girls!! Lets see those beautiful pics!!!

As I promised, I am posting the cards for my last Thursday Class for KBD.    The papers are from Graphic 45's Fashionista line.  What a gorgeous line of paper!!!  I hope those of you who are taking this class enjoy these cards!!!


Also, as promised I have some more pictures from our trip to Seattle!!  While we were visiting Matt and Beth, they learned that the offer they had placed on a house was accepted!!! Our kids are going to be home owners!!!!  Whoo hoo!!  What exciting news!!!  Aren't they positively beaming??

Here they are peaking into the window of the house.  We had to go take a peek while we were there.  The realtor wasn't with us, so we had to look through the windows.  We were able to see most of the house and it is such a cute little house!!!

This is what we saw through the front door.  Way cute, isn't it!!
They live on a point and have peek a boo views of the Sound.

Here they are in front of the house!  As I sit here typing I am smiling from ear to ear!!!  I am soooo proud of them!!!

I will post some more pictures tomorrow.  We just had such a great time with our kids!! They are awesome!!!

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!!!
Kristii


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!!! That is an adorable home!!!

Love your cards. That line of papers is so beautiful!

Jocelyn said...

What an adorable home!!!! They look so cute!!!! Loving those cards and thanks for the picture award!!!! I just snapped some yesterday, so I will go find one that is presentable!!!! So glad that you are back, I have missed you!!!!

Carla said...

Kristii, the picture was awesome!! Thanks for having fun with me and tell DH he's a trooper!! Those cards are just beautiful!! I just love that Graphic 45 paper, I'm going to pick some up next week on my way to my weekend crop.
The house is adorable and they are such a sweet couple, love the picture of them looking in the window, its so cute!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

***EEEEKKKKKK*** right here....right now???? A photo???? U want me to scare everyone!?!?!?!? LOL LOL LOL!!!!! Girl...I am TOTALLY GAME...and I will play along...thanks for tagging me!!! :):)):):):):):):):):):)

And Kristi...U know I loveeeeeee those LO's....U are truly inspiring to me....U are a TRUE ARTIST!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

And WOW WOW WOW.....loveeeeeeeeeee the house they are GETTING!!!! Soooooooooooooooo beautiful! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) CONGRATS to them! :):):):):):):):):):)

Lisa said...

Hi Kristii! Let me start by saying, the photo is beautiful. Last night I was trolling some scrapping sites and I came upon a pic of you for a design team. Can't remember which one, you talented-multi-design-team girl! Anyway, I noticed what amazing blue eyes you have. And I thought to myself, "Self, you must be sure to compliment her on your next visit to her blog". Well, I guess it is a bit ironic that you post a new photo of yourself. That was a very long way of saying, you are a beautiful lady both inside and out!

Thanks for tagging me...I think...lol! I'm at work right now, but I will take the tag seriously and post a more-than-likely-not-so-serious photo later today.

Love the house and they look so happy together. Happy hearts - happy home!

Hope you have a great day!

Lauren said...

WHat a GREAT home... when can I move in? Or at least come stay for a week! LOL ;)

Great layouts too!

Unknown said...

Hey! I love the home too! HA! I can't wait to move in!!!!!!!!! Thanks everybody who likes the home! I can't wait to have my family come stay with us in OUR home!

Rita said...

How exciting! That home is gorgeous!! Great pic of you..love your hair! Your cards are amazing...love all of the details and layering!

Nicole said...

well now that is WAY exciting...and you have every right to be a proud mama!! =)

Denise said...

First off, if I looked like you, I would be snapping photos of me all day long. You are gorgeous. I love that your husband sneaked in to the photo. Cute! I am so excited for you! That is such exciting news about the home. What beautiful memories they will make in that home. :o)

Cath said...

I love their home! It's huge compared to houses here in the UK, I'm laughing at everyone calling it cute!

Sweet Peripety said...

wow-- i LOVE the cards. those papers are scrumptious! congrats on the kids' and their new house! it looks wonderful!!!!!!

Chris Dodaj said...

Such exciting news!!
Congrats to the kids!!
I love the cards, they are absolutely gorgeous!!

Kelly said...

Kristii - you are gorgeous. What a great photos. Your eyes are really pretty!! Love that the hubby snuck in there!!
Gorgeous cards.
And that's so exciting about the house. Congratulations to them both ;o)

Mara Campbell said...

Wow, that is SO exciting about the new house!!And I love your self portrait, i'll have to do this tomorrow!

You seriously rocked the Graphic 45 papers, so so pretty. So glad you had a great visit with family, that is the best.

JgWM said...

Beautiful design, I love graphic
45.


Thanks for the nice comments on my pages. Thanks again,

jgwm.blogspot.com

JgWM said...

Beautiful design, I love graphic
45.


Thanks for the nice comments on my pages. Thanks again,

jgwm.blogspot.com