It has been such a nice relaxing weekend and I so needed it!! I had so many stressful situations this week, it just felt good to take it easy.
I am so thankful today!!! Time to take a minute and reflect on those things that I am extremely thankful for!!
1. My Lord and Savior who gave his life for all who believe!
2. My family- a husband who loves and supports me and three amazing kids!! I am sooo blessed!
3. Jobs-we do not know what tomorrow will hold, but today we have good jobs and I am sooo very thankful!!
4. a Home-I love my house!! It is our sanctuary-a place to come home to in the storms of life!!
5. I am soooo thankful that Spring is in the Air and new Life is on its way!! I look forward to the buds and blossoms and warm temperatures!! It's heaven just thinking about it!!!
This week's song is Dream On by Aerosmith. What a great song!!! I loved it when I was a teen and I still love it now!! I did another layout in my series of encouraging layouts for my sweet daughter. The lyrics are perfect!!! Dream unitl your dreams come true!!!
I used Prima papers, Bazzill Cardstock, K and Co. papers, Jenni Bowlin and making memories alphas, Joann's lace, Michael's pearls, CI jewels by Marah Johnson, and Prima Florals.
I hope you get a chance to play along!! Check it out here!!!
My Graphic 45 Fashionista Cards made it onto the Graphic 45 blog!!! Whoo hoo!! I just love graphic 45!!
You can find them on the blog Here!
I have been having so much fun with this month's CMD kit!!! The papers are fantastic!! If you haven't seen all the goodness at Lily Bee Design, you will have to check out their blog! I made a couple of cards and another layout. I just can't say enough about their papers!!!
The next layout I designed for my sweet daughter. The picture I used is one of my favorites of her and I just love this quote: God gives us dreams a size too big so we can grow into them.- author unknown. I used Lily Bee papers, Kraft Cardstock, cardboard, Joann's lace, AC thickers and Scenic Route Alphas, Pink Paislee rubons and a Prima butterfly.
My week is not nearly so busy this week, thank goodness!!!
Wishing you all laughter and smiles in the week ahead!!!