Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Little Red Scrapbook June Sneaks!!!

I just have to tell you that I totally enjoyed this kit!!!! It was so easy and fun to work with and the colors were perfect for any kind of photo. I hope you have a chance to grab your kit before they are sold out!!! Without further ado, here are my sneaks for June!!!

I had some fun dying the Alphabet Club Thickers with my Copic Markers...very manly indeed!!!
I loved all the flowers in the kit...the patterned paper flowers especially!!!!
I loved the Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist included in the kit...you can see some of the spray in this next layout!!
I also used a glimmer screen along with the Glimmer mist which you will be able to see when the Gallery goes up!!
I look forward to the reveal!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Have a great day!!
Kristii

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

ARG! Sneaks are so hard....want to see it all! What I see is so AWESOME! :)