Friday, January 27, 2012

Glitz Design French Kiss Reveal!!!

Happy Friday dear friends!!!  I'm sooooo excited to begin the Winter 2012 Glitz Design Reveal!!!!  Today is all about Glitz Design French Kiss!!!  The burlap papers in this line are absolutely fabulous and my favorite part of the whole line are the Whatnots.  Below, I've made a banner featuring the Whatnots from this collection!  I simply adore them!
The banners are made from starched burlap.  I added some Glitzers from the Pretty in Pink line that I mounted onto Rustic Cream Banners.  They worked out perfectly with my theme, "be." 
I also added a little lace trim to all of the banners.
The following banner is my favorite!! I just love the dress form with roses!! So very chic!!
 The Giant Rhinestones in each of the lines are positively lovely too!
and here's the last panel!! I have got to get my hands on some more of these Whatnots!! The possibilities are endless!
Such an easy little banner to put together, but it will dress up any special space reserved just for you!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing in the Glitz Design excitement!!!
I can't wait to share the Mini Album I made using the Pretty in Pink line tomorrow!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Kristii

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Truly beautiful project! Lots of great details! :)

Jennifer Ciriano said...

Simply stunning....love it all.

TesaB said...

Oh! My! God! Out of this WORLD beautiful!!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Kristii your work is so INSPIRING!!~

Maria said...

Simply gorgeous!