Thursday, March 15, 2012

Prickley Pear March Sketch Challenge

Welcome to our monthly sketch challenge with Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  Here is the fabulous sketch for this month, and I hope it inspires everyone to get some cardmaking and stamping done.
Here's my take on the sketch:


I used an awesome vintage stamp called "Play me a Tune". 

 Since the stamp was larger than the tag I used, I masked off the right side of the stamp and just used the little girl image for this particular sketch!   I plan on making another card with this stamp using the entire image very soon!!

Supplies Used:
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Play me a Tune
October Afternoon Farmhouse 8x8 pad
PTI Rustic Cream Paper and Fine Linen Buttons
Prima Floral
Hand Dyed Seam Binding from My Craft Spot

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your amazing creation in the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamp Sketch Challenge!!
Kristii

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Kristii, beautiful colours
Well done
Hugs Elaine

cherry said...

Gorgeous and retro! I iove the sketch too...will have to give it a go! cherry

Geri said...

How sweet this is!!

Maria said...

Beautiful card with sweet vintage image! Love your take on the sketch!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous card, Kristii! I just love that sweet vintage image and love how you've used it. Masking just a portion to fit on your tag is genius. Really beautiful vintage inspired design, too.