Monday, March 5, 2012

Prickley Pear Mondays - Build a Bird 2 and Small Bunny with Egg

Happy Monday sweet friends!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  My weekend was absolutely fabulous!  I read an entire book, cleaned my scrap room, did laundry, washed windows, and cleaned bathrooms.  It feels good to have so many chores accomplished and I'm so glad I took some time to read!!! Reading always seems to get pushed to the end of the list and I forget how much I like to read!  I also spent some time playing with some fabulous Prickley Pear Rubber stamps and had a blast!  This week I chose to use the Build a Bird set and the Small Bunny with Egg:
isn't he the cutest?  Here's my take with this adorable stamp:
I used Rhonna Farrer's Follow Your Heart papers and chipboard by My Mind's Eye which are perfect for Easter and Spring.
The trees and sentiment come from the Build a Bird Set and work perfectly with the sweet little bunny!
                                                        I also used the SSSC153 sketch below:



Supplies Used:
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps:  Build a Bird 2 Clear Stamp Set
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps: Small Bunny with Egg
Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White and Kraft Cardstock
Rhonna Farrer's Follow Your Heart Patterned Paper and Chipboard by My Mind's Eye
Copic Markers: Y11 Pale Yellow, R000 Cherry White, R83 Rose Mist, B0000 Pale Celestine
Webster's Pages Lace
Recollections Flower

Thanks for stopping by!!
Wishing you an absolutely fabulous week,
Kristii

5 comments:

Lori said...

Love your card...you had me with the banners...love them. Really adorable.

Audrey Pettit said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Kristii! LOVE your design!

Chris Dring said...

This is such a cute card! Love it!

Trisha said...

Very sweet card. Love the little trees and the wonderful banner.

Kristie W. said...

I just saw your card featured on Sweet Sunday Sketch and had to come and tell you how cute I think it is. The banners are fantastic, great patterns and variations and that bunny is too cute!