Monday, January 28, 2013

Cup Cards {to go} Valentine Kit Reveal

Hi there dear friends!!  It's time for the Cup Cards {to go} Valentine Kit reveal!!  Introducing Heartbreaker:
It's a sweet little kit filled with goodies to make a wide variety of cards! The first card I made with the kit feature some red and white polka dot Washi Tape.
I added some strips of Washi tape to the card and stamped a couple of flourishes and added some sweet little hearts to add to the color scheme and to pull the card together.  I used some rub-ons from the kit for the sentiment and created a little rolled felt flower.  This little card was inspired by Retro Sketches #48.  Such a fun sketch and perfect for Washi Tape.
Some of the papers in this kit are so pretty and work very well with a vintage theme.  The sweet little Vintage Valentine paper just cried out to be framed.  I just love all the sweet little images.
I added some sweet little buttons and hand dyed seam binding to compliment the images.  I added a couple of hand stamped tags to complete the card.
The next card continues on with the romantic theme.  I used to gorgeous floral patterned paper included in the kit and added the doily heart, some florals and some die cut letters.
The lace doily and the lace trim are perfect additions to this romantic card and I also love all the pink goodness included in the kit.  Soooo fun and very pretty!
This sweet little kit also has some pretty little purple embellishments.  I love the purple ribbon and the purple and pink heart is way cute!!  I added some pink and purple rub-ons and some felt hearts and purple confetti pieces.  The color scheme in this card totally makes me happy!
 I could use these lace doilies again and again!  They are so perfect for Valentines!! I love them!
The last card was motivated by the sketch of the month. I used some cut outs from one of the papers and added a sweet little embellishment cluster featuring one of the little vintage images from one of the papers included in the kit.
This embellishment cluster is my favorite from the kit!!  A little pink along with a vintage image makes my heart happy indeed!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful evening!!
Kristii

3 comments:

danni reid. said...

love each one of them kristii, amazing!

Maria said...

Sooo very gorgeous! Love every card...great job!

Jen Mitchell said...

Fantastic valentine cards! Thanks for joining us at retro sketches!