Friday, February 1, 2013

Sweet Baby Invites

Happy Friday dear friends! It was a very busy week and now I'm getting in a little craft therapy making some Baby Invitations for my sweet daughter Bethany's friends. I'm using Papertrey Ink's Sweet Baby and Night Night Moon stamps. They are my all time favorite Baby themed stamps, that's for sure!!

The color scheme is yellow, pink and grey and so I used Papertrey Ink's Sweet Blush, Lemon Tart and soft stone ink.  Such a pretty color combination and I would have never put it together on my own, but I love it!  I added a sweet little bow and a die cut star border.  The text was created on my computer.
I am so thankful for my sweet daughter getting my creative juices flowing!!  She's the best!!

Hope you have a great weekend!!
Kristii

1 comment:

Jessica said...

These are adorable, Kristii!