Saturday, February 9, 2013

More Fun with Papertrey Ink

Hi there dear friends!! It's time for more fun with Papertrey Ink...
Todays-Contest
Find an inspiration photo on Pinterest or a different source and create some type of wrap, tag or gift packaging based on that inspiration. 

I chose this fun little project by Donna Downey on Pinterest
cute gift wrap
I think I'll make a few of these to give to friends!
Here's my take on the challenge

I took a small Glassine Bag and decorated it with a pretty little doily and hand dyed seam binding.  I cut out a little heart using a Papertrey Ink die and cut out the sentiment from the Papertrey Ink With All My Heart stamp set.  Inside the bag is a little tag made with two Tag Sale dies and a heart from the With All My Heart Stamp set!  
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a very happy Sunday!!
Kristii

6 comments:

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, the whole thing is just BEAUTIFUL... I love the tag, and the bag with the doily folded over it is just so pretty. Gorgeous project, Kristii!

nancy said...

The bag and the tag are both lovely. You have a wonderful way of mixing the stamp from different sets.

Kara said...

beautiful Kristii!!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Hi Kristi, I've been MIA for awhile, but had to jump in and tell you how much I love this project!! SOOOoooo lovely in every way! Hugs, Rebecca

Jessica said...

I'm so in love with this project! Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful Kristi. So classy and elegant and anyone would love to receive a little gift in that bag.