Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Celebration

Hi there dear friends!!  It's that time of the year again!! The PTI Anniversary Celebration has begun and I am so excited to get my mojo flowing and play with my favorite stamps!  The first challenge is to

1. Create a new project that is inspired by one of the Design Team Favorites projects shown above.

My inspiration for this project is from one of my favorite designers
I totally love Danielle's work and what a blast to use her project as inspiration.  I thought long and hard about what I was going to do for this project.  One of my favorite projects of Danielle's is the second card in the second row.  Such a sweet and simple card!  I have three different floral stamps and I chose to use the Sweet Life stamps for this project.  I love the doily she used behind the flowers and an idea dawned on me.  Why not use another one of my favorite stamp sets to create the round mat and while I'm at it, I can emboss it too just like she did with the hexagons and here is what I came up with...

I just can't tell you how my heart sings when I put these two stamp sets together!!!  I used a Kraft background and layered some cream cardstock on top with some dimensional adhesive.  I embossed the clock onto the Spring Moss cardstock with fine what embossing powder.  I stamped the clock numbers with Kraft Ink.  The florals are stamped twice with Hibiscus Burst Ink...sigh....I love pink!!  The leaves are stamped with Spring Moss ink and Simply Chartreuse ink.  I die cut the clock hands out of Kraft cardstock.
I added a little punched border on top of a Rustic Cream panel and stamped the leaves in the bottom corner.  Such a sweet and simple little card!!  I love PTI!

Supplies Used:
Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life Stamps and Dies
Papertrey Ink Hands Of Time Stamps and Die
Papertrey Ink Clock Face Die
Papertrey Ink Kraft, Spring Moss, and Rustic Cream Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Kraft, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Hibiscus Burst Ink
Versamark Ink
White Fine Embossing Powder

Thank you for stopping by!!
I appreciate you!!
Kristii



10 comments:

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh my GOSH, Kristii - this is SO beautiful! How well these two stamp sets go together!! You did such an amazing job, and I think your card is just stunning!!

Holly Saveur said...

SO GORGEOUS ..LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Oh, Oh! This is fantastic! I never ever would have thought of putting these two sets together. What a great idea-so clever and so beautiful!

Annheidel said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow, this is just beautiful!

DF said...

Gorgeous!!! I love it!

Maria said...

Fabulous!!!

Laurie said...

Kristii. O. M. G. I saw this on Pinterest and had to run over here to take another look! This is AMAZINGly gorgeous! Wow! Now I am going to go back and look again! :)

Jessica said...

Absolutely fabulous!!

Michelle said...

It couldn't be more perfect, Kristii