Sunday, February 10, 2013

More PTI Anniversary Fun!!

Hi there friends! I took some time from cleaning today and played along with the Anniversary Festivities over at PTI!!  Here's the challenge:
Todays-Contest
Today we are issuing one of our popular sketch challenges!  I have designed a total of five sketches for you to choose from!  Your task is to create a project utilizing one of these sketches:
The first card I made for today was inspired by sketch #3.  I just loved the angles in the sketch and had to give it a try!!

I used some PTI patterned paper strips along with some Glitz Design paper strips.  What a great way to use up your scraps! I may have to try this sketch again!  I love it!!  I stamped the Sweet Life roses first with Sweet Blush ink and then with Pure Poppy Ink.  I stamped with Sweet Blush ink one again over the top to soften the red a bit.  The leaves are stamped with Aqua Mist ink that I stamped off once and then stamped the detail with Aqua Mist ink again.  The sentiment is from Year Of Flowers Roses.

Thanks for stopping by!! I wish you an absolutely wonderful day!
Kristii

No comments: