Sunday, February 10, 2013

More PTI Anniversary Love!!


Hi there friends! I took some time from cleaning today and played along with the Anniversary Festivities over at PTI!!  Here's the challenge:
Todays-Contest
Today we are issuing one of our popular sketch challenges!  I have designed a total of five sketches for you to choose from!  Your task is to create a project utilizing one of these sketches:

 The second card I made today was inspired by sketch #1
Lots of PTI goodies in this one!!  I used Glitz Design patterned paper, Rustic Cream and Kraft Cardstock and I used Leaf Prints Stamps which is one of my all time favorite sets!!  I also used a Photo Finishers die and stamped it with a Signature Greetings Stamp.  The Kraft Cardstock was embossed with a Linen embossing Folder and the Acorns were die cut with felt and Glitz Design Washi Tape.

I added a seam binding bow and pearl to round out the card!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  
Kristii

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh really lovely Card Love the bow!!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Kristi, this card makes me swoon!!!! I love the color combo, layout, the way you used the leaves...all of it!! Hugs, Rebecca

Marybeth said...

How did I miss this one! OMGosh this is GORGEOUS! LOVE everything about it!

Linda Nicholson said...

Oh I wish I had your bow tying skills! Your cards are just beautiful!

Linda