Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sharing my Heart

Good evening dear friends!  I'm dying to get back to creating and sharing my heart with all of you! It has been a very long dry spell, but I'm thinking that work is going to slow down a little and I"ll have some time to play with my crafty goodies!  I'm especially excited to get to work on some wall art and dabbling in a little mixed media goodness.  We'll see how it all works out.  In the meantime I've been taking some of my favorite photos and pairing them with favorite scriptures that have been speaking to my heart.  This particular photo is of my sweet hubby walking along Lake Yellowstone.  We had such a fabulous day and this scripture, sigh, quiets my heart.  I have been so stressed lately and boy do I need those quiet moments!
I am so thankful that He is with us every minute of every day!  What would we do without him?

I will be back in the next couple of days with a new card to share.  I can't wait to get back on track!!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be seeing you very soon!!
Kristii

No comments: