Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink September 2013 Blog Hop

Good Morning Dear friends!!  It's time for the Papertrey Ink September Blog Hop!! I am so thankful that I was able to have some craft therapy time as we have been going through a difficult time over the past few days.  I poured my heart into this card and I will give it to a special friend for all the love and support that she has shown to me and my family!  What a blessing friends are in our lives!  I don't know what I would do without the support and love of our friends and family!!  
Here's the challenge:
September-Blog-Hop
photo credits ::: 1 ::: 2 ::: 3 ::: 4 ::: 5 ::: 6 ::: 7 ::: 8 ::: 9 ::: 10 ::: 11 ::: 12 :::
The holidays are just around the corner and in any store you stumble into the aisles are decked out with new decor, including wreaths.  Dig out a favorite wreath stamp set, layer small die-cuts & punches or even use unconventional materials like buttons or rhinestones to create a wreath on the front of a festive card.  You can choose to make your card fall-themed, embrace the upcoming holidays or just something pretty to use for an everyday greeting.  Have fun experimenting with fun color combinations and layers of texture!  We look forward to seeing your creations!
and here's my take on the challenge:
I used PTI's Birds and Blooms Stamps and Dies for this card.  I just love this set!! So sweet and pretty!  I love the fact that you can incorporate several different colors into the wreath and the little birdie and nest are absolutely perfect! One of my favorite sets for sure!!

Papertrey Ink Supplies Used:

Birds and Blooms Stamps and Dies
Kraft, Spring Moss and Stamper's Select White Cardstock
Sweet Blush Patterned Paper
Simply Chartreuse, Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fizz, Spring Rain, and Hibiscus Burst Inks

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Kristii

21 comments:

Martha said...

Kristii, this is simply BEAUTIFUL!
Love it!

StephH said...

Oh, I just love this! So much interest to your card! Great color and texture! I am ashamed to say haven't inked up that set yet, and your card inspires me to do so!

Tonya said...

Very pretty Kristii!!!

Shay said...

Gorgeous card and wreath. The bird in the nest makes it even more amazing, Kristii.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the colors on your wreath & the sweet bird & nest!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous card, Kristii! I love the seam binding bow at the top!

Tracey McNeely said...

Kristi your perfectly stamped wreath and crinkle ribbon are fabulous!

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful card. I love your sweet color scheme.

tonyamaries said...

Beautiful! Great colors!

A Crafty Person said...

So pretty! I used the same stamp set too. I love the soft pink ribbon of your bow too.

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Just gorgeous Kristi! Love the little bird in the nest!!

Joni Andaya said...

What a Lovely card Kristii!!!

Darnell said...

This is a timeless beauty, Kristii! So, so pretty! I'm sorry you are going through a difficult time and I hope things improve for you all soon. Hugs, Darnell

SheriE. said...

Sorry you've been going through a difficult time. Glad you got some craft therapy. Your card is beautiful. I inked up small portions of this set for the first time for this challenge also and now I need to really use it. It's so beautiful.

Jill Norwood said...

This is pure loveliness! I am sure your friend will love it! :)

Jennifer K said...

This is so sweet! The colors are so pretty together - what a neat twist to put the pink striped banner at top.

nancy said...

You can feel the love that poured into this card. Pray that your troubled waters calm.

Annheidel said...

Beautiful card!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous! Love your beautiful bow too!

victoria h said...

Beautiful card- one of my favourite sets too!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great use of that set, I am drawn to the ribbon on this card