Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Twelve Days of Christmas: Day One

Happy December dear friends!! Whooo hooo!  It's my favorite time of the year!! I am so excited to bring you my take on the Twelve Days of Christmas once again!!!  I will spend the next 12 days sharing different projects and goodies with you celebrating all things Christmas!!

My first project for this series is based on the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Challenge #142: Decorated Kraft Bags.  I was so excited to use up some scraps for this challenge and break out one of my favorite PTI Sets: Shape Up Snowman.  Love, love, love this set!!
 I used PTI's Autumn Pattern Pieces to create the bottom border.  Another set I absolutely love!! I stamped the red in Pure Poppy Ink and the white was stamped with Versamark and then embossed with fine embossing powder.  I added a Confetti Garland border between my fussy cut images and the stamped border.  There are so many PTI sets that I love!!  This project uses so many of my favorites!! I love it!
The trees, gingerbread house, and snow man are all cut from various Webster's Pages papers that I have had around for quite a long time!! Whooo  hoo!!  So glad I was able to use them finally!
Isn't that little snowman the cutest!!  Sigh....I love Christmas!!!
Thanks for joining me for the first day of the 12 Days of Christmas!!  I will see you tomorrow for another installment in the series!!!!
Kristii

9 comments:

LEG Studios said...

True work of heart - I LOVE it! Amazing details, Kristii!

Helen F. said...

This card is a beautiful winter wonderland, Kristii~ the snowflakes, house, trees and snowman ALMOST have me longing for an old fashion Northern Christmas :)

Kathy Mc said...

Kristii, this is absolutely fabulous! This beautiful scene really puts me in the Christmas spirit. Someone will be the lucky recipient of this adorable bag, or are you keeping it for decoration under your tree? That's what I would do!

A Crafty Person said...

Your bag is a mini work of art! I truly love the snow scene you've created, especially using the snowman.

Jennifer K said...

Adorable! Someone is going to be very happy to get a "brown paper bag" that looks so fab!

Manuela said...

Your bag looks so beautiful. Especially the little house and the snowman. The whole bag is really fantasic.

maria f. said...

That is one sweet gift bag - so much TLC.

BethieJ said...

OH I LOVE this! Such a CUTE bag!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Jessica said...

SOOO sweet! I miss crafting with you. (Aka letting you teach me how to be awesome.) :)