Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving my sweet friends!! I hope you have been blessed beyond measure during this fabulous day!!  Our kids came over for the traditional turkey dinner and a wicked game of 5 crowns and we had a blast.  One of our favorite things to do over dinner is share what we are thankful for and so I made these fun little cards to dress up our table.

I cut out a craft Card Base-ics card and layered it with a cream colored "thankful for" card and added some stamped leaves from my favorite fall stamp set from PTI: Leaf Prints.  Love, love, love those leaves!!  I added a bow and had some quick and easy little place cards for our table.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Thanksgiving!!
Kristii


1 comment:

A Cup of Cold Water said...

Beautiful, just beautiful.
You do amazing work
Thanks for sharing
Susan