Saturday, November 9, 2013

MIM #139 Stamped Square Frames

Hi there dear friends!!  I hope your weekend has been fabulous!! I've been busy making wedding invitations and baby shower goodies!!  There's nothing better than a creative kind of weekend, so I'm in heaven!!  This week's MIM challenge at Papertrey Ink was especially perfect for the Baby Shower Card I wanted to create!  I just love the sweet little frame that Dawn created and here's my take on the challenge:



I used Blush Zing Embossing Powder to create the frame, baby bunting, and baby sentiment and  I used Cricket Zing Embossing Powder to create the greenery Love, love, love the Zing Embossing Powder!! Such a pretty pink and green!!!!  The frame was created with Boutique Borders Birthday and the greenery and flowers were stamped with PTI's Birds and Blooms stamp set.  The sweet little baby bunting was stamped using PTI's Bundle of Love stap set. I just love making baby themed cards! Baby's are beautiful and bring so much joy and happiness into the world!!  



Thank you so much for stopping by!!!  I am looking forward to seeing what everyone has created this week!!
Kristii

19 comments:

Farley said...

How cute, cute, cute!

Kathryn A said...

Love this! Putting the word right on the border is perfect!

Greta said...

Wow--this is a wonderful baby card! Need to use my Zing powders more often.

Kathy Mc said...

This is just beautiful, Kristii ~ love your embossing, too. You lined up your border better than I did. Think I'll try this challenge again. : ) Thanks for your kind comment!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card. I love the colours you have used. Thanks also for the pointer to Pink Persimmon, I hadn't found them before.

Luanne said...

This is so darling! I love the colors and how you hung the baby from a limb. Super sweet!!

StephH said...

Oh my goodness, is this just the sweetest baby card ever! I've been looking for the perfect baby shower card to make for a shower next weekend...I may just "borrow" your design (hope that's okay.) I'm a big fan of all your designs Kristii. You've quite the design talent!

A Crafty Person said...

Adorable! I recognized the Birds and Blooms branch right away and thought WOW that is so clever! I must remember how you did that. Thanks for the inspiration.

Birgit said...

Hello Kristii! Thank you so much for you nice comment :-) WHAT - A - SUPER - SWEET card this is!!! I usually find it quite hard to create baby cards - yours is a perfect Inspiration now!

Nancy Guse said...

Such a sweet baby card! Love the frame and that you put part of the sentiment over the frame. The Zing is great!

Nancy Penir said...

Love this baby shower card! Aside from the challenge it is a perfect, sweet card for the mommy to be!

Cathy Weber said...

Kristii this is an adorable...ADORABLE...baby invite. I love it with those embossed frames...that zing powder must be amazing as the colors are so crisp and bright. You also make such a great choice to use the die cut word with that border. So, so smart!

Joyce said...

This is absolutely darling. That baby hanging from a branch within the frame--too cute.

Darnell said...

I'm still checking out the PTI hop and several others this weekend. Thank you for coming to visit me! Baby cards really are the best to make, aren't they? Such happiness all around and your beautiful card is going to bring more of it to the recipients, Kristii! I love the blush coloring you've used! Hugs, Darnell

nancy said...

This card is absolutely charming. I still remember the baby card you made when that PTI collection of baby stamps was released. What your cards all have in common is that you can see the love you pour into them.

Diana K said...

Only the cutest baby card EVER. Love.

Carolanne said...

I love making baby cards too! New moms love them as well:-) This baby card is the sweetest! I love the baby bunting in the frame. Truly a keepsake card.

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

Love your baby card, simply adorable!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your card is so very beautiful and sweet!
And thanks for stopping by my blog to say HELLO! : )