Monday, November 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink November Blog Hop

Hi there dear friends!! Happy Monday!! I can't believe that I totally forgot about the blog hop today!! I came home from work, took dinner to some friends and got busy on my little creation! Here's the challenge:
The-Challenge

November-Blog-Hop-Challenge

photo credits:  :::1:::  :::2:::  :::3:::  :::4:::  :::5:::

If you have done any holiday shopping yet, you might have noticed that miniature holiday houses are making appearances everywhere!  Whether it be as an ornament, a gift tag or mantel decor, they are popping up everywhere.  We have provided you with a very simple printable template below so you can create your own holiday house.  Feel free to alter it in any way: add windows or doors, additions, glitter, trees, garland, mica flakes, artificial snow, woodland animals or whatever else you can dresm up!  You can even display your house in a unique way such as on a cake stand, nestled in a wreath or in a glass dome!  We are looking forward to all of your amazing house creations!
Here's my take on the challenge:
and here's a look at the other side.  It was fun to make my own little paper house and I may just make a whole city after this little challenge!!  It was a ton of fun to create in a hurry!  I need to take some time and really have a ball with this challenge!!
Supplies used:
Papertrey Ink Home Made Stamps
Papertrey Ink Holly Jolly Die
Papertrey Ink Felt
Echo Park Season's Greetings Papers

Thanks for stopping by!!
Kristii

22 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a sweet creation! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say HELLO!
Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Linda Nicholson said...

This is a st adorable! Love the pom pom trim on the roofline.

Linda

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, lovely little house, Kristii!

lisa808 said...

So cute--love the snowman and pom-pom trim. I think an entire village would be fab.

Martha said...

OH, Kristii, what an absolutely DARLING creation! I love all the FABULOUS details! Beautifully done!

Kathryn A said...

What a cute house!! Love all your wonderful details! And thanks so much for leaving such nice comments on my glitter houses and cards :)

Nancy Penir said...

Sweet holiday confection! Love the red rose and striking window treatments. I think we should all meet at your house and set up an assembly line of mini houses! (hee hee!)

A Crafty Person said...

Your house is so sweet! I LOVE the red pom pom trim. All the extra details just "make it work". The rose at the roof top is lovely.

Cheryl said...

Kristii, this is adorable! I love the pom pom trim and cute snowman.

Darnell said...

Squee!! That felt roof and all the trim and sweet details have me swooning, Kristii!! You definitely should make a whole village! Hugs, Darnell

Marjolein said...

Ah, so sweet and cheerful!
Wish it was Christmas right now!
Bye from the Netherlands,

Marjolein

Carolanne said...

This is adorable! Love the rose on top with the holly. The windows are so sweet. Just a happy house!

Marcia Hill said...

What a cute house...I LOVE the pompom trim and flower/holly at the top! You put an amazing lot of detail into your little house in such a short span of time...really lovely! :0)

Marybeth said...

Adorable!!!!!!i love that jolly snowman out front and all the red. Beautiful!!!!!!

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

Simply adorable, I love the trim, it adds so much character!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

This house is WOW!!! The fringe and the rose are awesome! Izzy called it oh my WOW LOL!

Marcie Rhys said...

Love this house and you managed to find something Papertrey to use on it. I thought about using the window from "Home Made" set (there weren't a lot of choices, were there?), and I love how you used it to make the door. VERY clever!

The trimmings of the pom-pom edging (don't you wish they made that in a scale for our houses?), and the rose with the holly, are wonderful. Shhhh...but your house is one of my favorites.

Thank you for sharing and taking the time to leave a lovely comment on my blog. Wishing you a warm and happy Thanksgiving.

Laura said...

Love all the special details you added to your little house! It's beautiful!

Helen F. said...

Awesome house, Kristii! Love the jolly snowman and beautiful trim on the roof :)

BethieJ said...

Kristii this is DARLING!! I LOVE everything about it!!!
Have a GREAT day!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Wow! Your house is spectacular. Love those windows. The roof is so pretty and different, but it works. Cute snowman. this was fun to do.

Cathy Weber said...

Love all those little elements you added Kristii...especially that snowman!