Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pink Persimmon Goodness!!!

Happy Sunday dear friends! In case you haven't heard, Pink Persimmon has some new Christmas stamps available!!!  You all know how much I love Pink Persimmon Stamps and this new release is no exception!!  Lisa Pace has created a new set in her Antiquated Collection called Winter Girl and it's beautiful indeed!!
 Don't you just love this sweet little girl and the vintage text is absolutely amazing!!
WinterGirl_WebCatalog
I colored the sweet little girl with Copic Markers and added some Snow Tex to the trim on her hat. What a fun little detail!  I have lots of ideas for this sweet little girl including a project or two for my 12 Days of Christmas Series!!  I can't wait to let the creative juices flow!

I love the little bell and greenery accents too!! I added some gold embossing powder and ink to the berries and the bell! Love, love, love gold this season!!  It totally makes me happy!!


Thanks for stopping by!! I'll have another fun card for you tomorrow featuring more brand new Pink Persimmon Stamps!!
Have a wonderful evening,
Kristii

Supplies Used:
A Merry Christmas Stamps
Pink Paislee Snow Village 6x6 pad
SnowTex 
CopicMarkers: R27, YR12, YR31, E50, E33, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG0000, 0 Colorless Blender

5 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a beautiful card, I love that sweet image and the colors are lovely too! Thanks for your sweet comment for my post! : )

Connie Mercer said...

wow~this is gorgeous!!!!

Martha said...

Kristii, this is just SO adorably SWEET! I love the DARLING image, your design, & the LOVELY colors! Well done!

Cathy Weber said...

Hey Kristii...haven't visited your blog in such a long time and I am so sorry it took me so long to visit! You have made some fabulous creations, those PTI tags are wonderful and I love the vintage Christmas cards! Beautiful chalk art too. So nice to see all your fabulous cards!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS!!!!