Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

Happy Tuesday evening sweet friends!! I am still in Christmas Card mode and decided to take part in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and this week's challenge is based on Heather's sketch!  I thought it would be fun to pull out my PTI Nativity Silhouette stamps for this challenge and I do have to say I was feeling golden!!

I embossed the silhouettes with gold embossing powder and used some of my scraps from the Pink Paislee Snow Village patterned papers.
My favorite part of the card is the embossing on the tag that looks like shining rays radiating from the Christ Child.  Sigh....He is Wonderful, Counselor, Everlasting Father, King of Kings and Lord of Lords.  Thanks be to God for this Glorious Gift!!

Supplies Used:
Papertrey Ink Nativity Silhouettes
Papertrey Ink Star Border Die
Pink Paislee Snow Village Papers

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!  You are the best!!
Kristii

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card and great job with the sketch.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kristii ! the whole design of this is stunning ! LOVE the embossing and gold silhouette ,,, beautiful ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x