Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Holiday Hello

Good Morning Sweet friends!! I have another fun little card featuring a new set from Pink Persimmon called Holiday Hello. This set is so happy and I just can't help smiling every time I pull it out!  I totally love the sweet little girl in this set and the vintage text is absolutely amazing!!!  
 I stamped the sweet little girl four times and fussy cut the coat, dress, boots and felt trim out.  Way fun!!  I also cut out the birds and covered them in glitter and who doesn't love a little glitter!  I added some embellishments from Pink Paislee's Snow Village and a pretty little seam binding bow.
Supplies Used:
Pink Persimmon Holiday Hello Stamps
Pink Paislee Snow Village Patterned Papers and Ephemera
Papertrey Ink Card Base-ics Die
Thanks for stopping in!!
I appreciate you all!!
Kristii

No comments: