Sunday, March 16, 2008

LRS March kit

The LRS March kit was so much fun to work with!!! It has to be one of my favorites to date!! It included all American crafts goodies!! The colors and textures of the papers was fantastic!! I also loved all the embellies-way fun!!! I hope you had a chance to pick one up because they sold out fast! Next month's kit promises to be totally amazing as well! I hope you get in on the fun!!

Here are my designs for March:

The Slide Rule is to make a train and laugh all the way down! Look at those smiles!


This is my favorite layout!! I love the JBS paper with the AC papers. This picture was taken right after we surprised Heidi-she didn't realize her brother and sister were coming to visit with us! What a wonderful moment!!

This picture was taken at Starbuck's when we were visiting Heidi. One of our favorite pastimes is going to get a cup of coffee with Beth and Matt! We are so going to miss her when she moves!

Random shots at Starbuck's and at Cabela's with a Coffee in hand.

This paper just reminded me of butterflies-I just had to make some out of it!

Yay! A new journal to put scrappy ideas in! I love the texture of this paper!! Now I can feel it whenever I want!! I am such a touch and feel type of person!! Weird I know! But I love texture!

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

I always love your layouts and projects, Kristii!! :0)