Sunday, May 18, 2008

Such a Glorious Weekend!

We had totally amazing weather this weekend!! Its about time!! The 80's felt so good after such a long and snowy and gloomy spring! I was able to work out in my flower beds and soak up the sun! This was such a glorious weekend!

Heidi made it home on Friday evening from college in Spokane, Washington. It is so good to have her home for the summer! She received some awesome news before she left Spokane-The hospital here in town wants to hire her for the summer! Such an answer to prayer! She was also told she may have another part time job! How awesome is that!

I finished a layout today that I did for the Pick Me Up Challenge at LittleRedScrapbook.

This is of my oldest dd Bethany. She was so excited about her twirly dress. The funny thing is, you can't tell whether she is a tom-boy or a girlie-girl. I love the look on her face!! Too fun.

Here is my quote for the week:
Jumping for joy is good exercise. ~Author Unknown

Wishing you joy,

kristii

1 comment:

ricanlaw said...

Wow, how come I hadn't seen this layout before. It's gorgeous.