Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Still cleaning and purging my scrap room...

I was so hoping to be done with this by now! It is taking me forever! Oh well, I know I will like the results when I am done. Maybe I will think twice before buying any more scrappy goodies, lol!! My scrap room looks like a mess! I think we will be bringing the armoire from upstairs downstairs to store some of my goodies in...I am not sure how this is all going to work yet. I am just going to keep plugging away!

Speaking of scrappy goodies, I did get my SC box yesterday. Such fun and bright colors!! I am hoping this mojoless state I am in flies out the door! I have two layouts I will be working on this afternoon so please wish me luck!!

I also have to mention that I finally got my copy of Stephanie Meyer's new book Breaking Dawn!
I am looking forward to some serious reading time before school starts!

The August gallery at Little Red Scrapbook is now up. Here are my contributions for the month"

Hope you have a great day,
kristii

12 comments:

Chris Dodaj said...

such gorgeous stuff, Kristi!
Love all your layouts and cards!

Susan Beth said...

Those layouts look wonderful! Love that last one with the picture of your daughter with her little freckled face! So cute she was and how beautiful she's become!

Lauren said...

loving the layouts... particularly the dance one and the photo on it!

Unknown said...

Love those new LO's. Great job!

Lauren said...

Kristi, those layouts are so pretty! Love them! Good luck with the cleanup!

Unknown said...

I love these layouts and cards - OMGosh, I haven't been over to LRS yet to check out the DT gallery! Just love your work!! Have a wonderful day and good luck with your continued organization!

Sweet Peripety said...

your layouts make me happy :0)

Christine said...

You've created such gorgeous layouts and cards here, Kristii...I hope your mojo returns quickly and you're creating more eye candy for us to see and enjoy! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Rita said...

Love your LRS LOs, especially the dance one! The 1st b-day pics are adorable!

Mara Campbell said...

Great layouts Kristii! I love that She's 4 LO, great multiphoto layout!!!

Vickilyn said...

Kristii -

Beautiful work!! I love the dance layout - I have been meaning to try some shaped cardstock like that!

Thanks for the inspiration!
Vicki

Jacquie said...

Beautiful work!! Wow!