Sunday, February 1, 2009

So Sketchy Surprise!!!

Allison Cope announced her new DT for the So Sketchy Blog.  She has a fabulous new team lined up and I can't wait to see their work!!!  Congratulations to Abbie TorrollCherie NymeyerJana PattersonJulie GagnonNicole Nowosad, Tonya Boone, Dawn Ivey Leah CorneliusMelanie Muenchinger.
   
And a So Sketchy SURPRISE!!!

Wendy Sommers and I have been asked to remain on as part of the So Sketchy Senior Sista Team!
Whoo hoo!!  This totally makes my day because I just love So Sketchy!!!
Hope you all have a great evening!! I will be watching the superbowl and Scrapping my heart out!!  Go Team!!

6 comments:

Leah said...

I'm so happy for you! I look forward to getting to know you over at So Sketchy! Thanks for coming by and leaving your sweet comment:)

AbbieTorroll said...

Wahoo!!!! I am SSSOOOOOOOOOO ecxited to design with ya!! Should be fun!

Susan Beth said...

Yeah for you - and I'm not surprised! You do so great with that site! I'm excited to see what you do in the coming months (years?)! Congratulations!

Deanna said...

Congrats Kristii! that looks like a great team!

Lorry said...

Congrats Kristii! I can't wait to see your designs.

Jana said...

Yippee!! I can't wait to work with you Kristii!! I am so glad you stayed on with So Sketchy!!