Monday, December 21, 2009

So very thankful today!!


I can't tell you how very thankful I feel today!!
In these uncertain times, one thing I can be certain of is the love of my family.
Heidi is home for a few days and Matt and Beth will be home on Thursday. How awesome is that??
We sat around this afternoon and just talked and enjoyed one another's company. A mom can't ask for anything more than that!! Thank goodness for the holidays that bring families together...There's no place like home!!!

Scrapping the Music

The scrapping the music challenge this week is a fun one based on National Lampoon's Christmas
vacation!!!! I hope you all take some fun Christmas Pictures, get out some Christmas paper and give this one a whirl!!!

Here's my take:
These pictures are from last year and of course my kids were already over the whole picture taking idea. So of course I have to scrap these silly pictures of my kids letting the "Season carry them away"!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful year to come!!!
Kristii

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

So glad the whole family is there!!!! What a great LO!!!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!! Love ya girlie!!!! :-)

Mary Jo said...

Kristii, that layout is fabulous and I love the Gingerbread banner!
Have a wonderful time with your family and Merry Christmas!! :0)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhh i love love love that lo!!! loving that u getting your family time! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)