Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Good Friday!!!

I wish you all a blessed Easter! May the joy of the season fill you through and through!!!

I have been having some fun with The Girl's Paperie these last few days!!!!!
The patterns and colors are so gorgeous! Perfect for any spring project you may have!
Last night I put together some cards to give to my friends today and these papers make it easy!!!


Supplies:
The Girl's Paperie patterned paper
Felt
Buttons
Pearls
Ribbon and Lace

Layer the patterned paper over your card base and add ribbon, lace, and embellies. Stamp sentiment and your card is ready to give away!!! Such a quick and easy card, but the gorgeous patterned papers make it look like you spent hours crafting away!! I'll never tell!!

Wishing you a very Happy Easter!!!
Kristii




2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

So very pretty Kristii!!!

Wishing you and your family a very Blessed Easter!~~~

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS Kristii!! I loveeeeeee the colors!!! Have a wonderful EASTER! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)