Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Scrapping the Music #147

Happy Wednesday evening dear friends!!! It's that time again~~the Scrapping the Music reveal!!!
This week's song is Remedy by Jason Mraz and once again it's an awesome song to scrap and I hope you join in the fun!!! This week I chose to focus on the lyrics..."I won't worry my life away"...but rather than do a page, I decided to do a piece of wall art to remind me not to worry!!
I saw a piece like this some time ago and I have kept it tucked away in my mind for future reference and decided this would be the perfect time to pull it out! I cannot remember who the artist was, but I thought some bright colors and the always perfect "Don't Worry, Be Happy" quote would remind me to keep giving those things that occupy my mind back to the Lord!
Here is a close-up of all the goodies in this project.
Supplies Used:
October Afternoon patterned papers
My Mind's Eye patterned papers
Girls Paperie patterned papers
Papertrey Ink Dies and Felt
Martha Stewart Punch-Butterfly
EK Success Punches-Scallop, Circle, Heart
Kaiser Kraft and Prima Jewels and Brad
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Brushed Corduroy
Frame-Target

I now have this fun little wall hanging up on my wall to remind me not to worry. I don't know why I do any way! It doesn't add any more hours to my day, it doesn't change the circumstances, and it doesn't improve my outlook on life, that's for sure!!! I don't know if you have any worries that are keeping you busy, but I want you to know that you are special! Be courageous; step out and try something new!!! You will never know what you can accomplish if you put your worries aside and go for it!!!

Wishing you smiles and sunshine,
Kristii

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME Kristii!! I love love love the design and loving the quote you chose! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Scrappyjo said...

I love this!! Sooo Cute!!