Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy First Day of Fall!!!

Hey there dear friends!!! Happy first day of fall!!!
I hope you are enjoying these wonderful September days!!!
It seems that they are just flying by!!! We had a wonderful weekend enjoying Bethany and Matt!! We attended a wedding, a birthday party, and went on a hike up to Arch falls along the Hyalite Creek Trail!! I am so thankful we have been able to see our kids quite often over the past several months! It will be Christmas the next time we see them, but I am certain that the holidays will be here before we know it!!

Today is the Scrapping the Music reveal!!! This month's song is "Hand in My Pocket" by Alanis Morisette. My layout took an interesting twist this week. I have a picture of the girls making peace signs, which was going to be the theme of the layout, but as usual the layout took on a life of it's own and I ended up with Peace, Love, & Happiness...my wish for you.


I used some Tim Holtz goodies for my background including the stamp and misted reinkers in Chipped Sapphire and Broken China. I used some Papertrey ink felt, as well as felt, tags, and coupons from my stash. I found an old Maya Road Sheer tag and several AC Thickers alphas. Quite the mix of goodies, but it was fun to put together. Of course, after I sent in my original, I had to add a few drops of ink to round it out.

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

I hope that you know how special you are!

Kristii

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am IN LOVE with that lo Kristii!!!! That misting is YUM-O and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Love this one Kristii....the colors are Perfect and I just adore the misting and those wonderful pics!!!

Blessings to you today sweet friend!!!

Lorry said...

Seriously friend, I just want to move into the house next to you!!! You amaze me with every photo, layout and blog post!!!! Your creativity just shines it is a GIFT!
So glad you got to spend time with Bethany and Matt, I know how special your children are to you.
Hope you are having a wonderful week.
oxox

Tone K. said...

Ohh....I looked at this another place too..it is really beautiful !!
Great details !!

Wish you a great weekend !! :o)