Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 8

Hi there dear friends!!! It's hard to believe we are already in day 8 of the 12 days of Christmas!!! The days are just flying by!!!! I have to apologize before I start! I had another project planned to post today, but the day just didn't work out as I had planned. So, I am pulling out another one of my favorite projects to share with you!!!

Christmas Through the Years Album
Last Christmas I put together a little Christmas album celebrating Christmas through the years. It is so much fun to see how the kids have grown over the years and how our family has changed!!! The Maya Road Christmas Tree Album makes it fun and very easy to do!!!

Supplies Used:
Maya Road Christmas Tree Album
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon and Basic Grey
Stickers: October Afternoon and Basic Grey
Claudine Hellmuth Paints
Martha Stewart Glitter
Basic Grey Buttons
Ribbon and Tulle from my stash

Thank you so very much for stopping by!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful evening!!! I am off to a concert at Montana State University. I am looking forward to getting into the Christmas Spirit!!!
Kristii

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are cool! You've been a busy, creative bee!

BethieJ said...

Kristii this is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE that tree shape! Such a FUN idea!
Enjoy your concert!
Thanks for playing along on the 12 days of Xmas!
Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Wow that Tree Album is so pretty!! Love it.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOODINESS Kristii!!! This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeee all the buttons! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, so cute! I just love all the buttons.

Sue Plote said...

Your Christmas book is just lovely, Kristii!

Laurie said...

This album is amazing!! I love all of the details you put in!