Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sharing my Heart

Hi there dear friends!  As you can see my blog has been changing a bit over the past weeks and will continue to do so over the weeks to come.  A dear friend of mine, Viola Mahr, is helping me with my blog and she is the sweetest, most talented person I have met in the cyber world!  I do have to mention that she is a mere 18 years old and truthfully, she is talented beyond her years!  Thank you Viola for all that you are doing!! I appreciate you!  It is my goal to make my blog pretty and informative all while sharing my heart with you!
School will be out in three weeks and I intend to spend the summer creating, teaching, and blogging regularly!  I'm also going to be building up my Etsy Store and selling my goods at the Gallatin Valley Farmer's Market.  I am so excited about all these ventures and it wouldn't be possible without you!!!  Thank you for all of your encouraging comments and for supporting me over these past years.  I appreciate all of you!

I wanted to add the card back into my blog that you can see in this edition of Cards Magazine:


This card was made in remembrance of a dear friend of mine who went to be with Jesus last September.  I poured my heart and soul into this one and was so blessed when it was picked up by Cards Magazine!  I miss you Margaret and I pray for your family regularly!
Supplies used:


All the following items are from Papertrey Ink:
Kraft Paper
Felt
Stamps: Through the Trees; Background Basics Tin Types
Twine
Ink:  Dark Chocolate
Other Ingredients:
Ranger Distress Ink:  Crushed Olive and Brushed Corduroy
Kaiser Craft Pearls
Fiskars Pinking Shears

Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to sharing with you more in the days to come!
You are special and I appreciate you,
Kristii

11 comments:

Felicia said...

Hi ya!!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello! LOVE everything you post and just look forward to each new project you share. Very inspiring.

Have a wonderfully sunny day!

*huggles*
=0)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!

Melissa said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love the pinked edge around the focal image.
I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

Cathy Weber said...

Wow, your new blog is great! Just so much like you. This is a beautiful card and I love the white pinked layer and the twine on it. So pretty.

Kathy Martin said...

I agree, Viola is one talented girl! Love her blog and Etsy shop. I have one of her creations and I adore it! Your blog is looking fabulous and your card...tree-mendous! ;) Had to say that! lol

Gia said...

I love it Kristii!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I have noticed the changes and they are GREAT! I loveeeeeeeeeee your card! CONGRATS on the pub! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jessie said...

Beautiful card! Your blog is looking great!

Linda Suarez said...

Beautiful card Kristii! You did a wonderful job on it. Have a great day!

Margaret M said...

Kristti your card brought tears to my eyes. I too lost a dear friend a few years ago...I have no words but that your card really spoke to me..thank you

JustYolie said...

Congrats to you and what a great tribute to your dear friend. :-)