Monday, March 24, 2014

CupCards to Go Spring KIt

Hi there dear friends!!! I am soooo excited to share the CupCards to Go Spring Kit with you!! Whooo hooo!  It's an absolutely amazing kit and I went wild in my little studio and couldn't stop creating!!  I hope you make sure to get in on this kit!! You're gonna love it too!  The first card I'm sharing with you today is my favorite!!  I just love those sweet little birds!!  The challenge this month is to make a card with a Sunshine Theme and it wasn't hard to do with this kit!
I die cut a circle in the top middle of the card and added a sunshine die cut to layer under the circle. I love the depth it created!!  I added some birdies and sentiment sticker to complete the focal point. Such an easy card and yet so effective!!
The next card also has a sunshine theme.  I just love the tag included in the kit and it totally sets the tone for the whole card.  I used one of the circular stickers to create the feel of the sun peeking out from behind the clouds.  Don't you just love those clouds?
This card is all about color and brightening up someone's day.  I love all the stickers in the kit and the little flags add just the right touch!
The next card just screams Hello Spring!!  I added some texture to the base and some stamping to add some color.  I don't know about you, but after this long cold winter, I am needing lots of color in my life!!
 I added a die cut and stamped butterfly and hello die cut to the goodies included in the kit!!  Sooo fun!
I couldn't get enough of the bright and cheery colors, so I created this card with a yellow die cut chevron base.  The yellow stripes on the side make my heart sing!!
I layered the beautiful floral sticker on top of some canvas flags that are included in the embellishment kit!! I love them!!
All of the cute little stickers and ribbons inspired me to create a series of tags to give to someone special with the stickers and papers in the kit.  I created a little envelope out of vellum and I stamped and embossed a little seed packet motif on the front.
Here's a close-up of the little seed packet embellished with a gorgeous flower from the kit.




The next card is a quick and easy card based on the sketch for this month.  The butterfly is simply spectacular, don't you think?
I used several Stickers to compliment the design and to add color!  Love those sentiment stickers!!
I used up some of my scraps to create this quick and easy card to finish out my kit!  I love using up my scraps and the sweet little layered hello banner pin was the perfect embellishment!
Each and every card was a joy to create!! I love CupCards to Go!! Sonda puts together the sweetest kits ever!!

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful day!!
Kristii

3 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

I love all of these pretty, happy cards!

Unknown said...

Oh my, LOVE all of these cards. I think the bright Spring colors are grabbing my attention :)

June K said...

OMG, the adorable cards did not stop. I scrolled and scrolled and there were more and more happy cards. Definitely cannot pick a favorite as they are all so cute.