Friday, February 13, 2015

Papertrey Ink 8th Anniversary Challenge Day 3 - Tag and Bag

Hi there friends!!  Two posts in one night!  Whoo hoo!! I am on a roll!!  Craft therapy is the best therapy there is!!!   Here's the challenge for day three of Papertrey Ink's  Anniversary Challenge:

  •  Create a tag for a gift bag that you make from scratch or pick up at the store.
I had these cute little craft bags in my stash and thought it would be fun to add a little shaker heart for a fun little Valentine Gift!!  I stamped the bag with Papertrey Ink Fresh Snow using Polka Dot Basics III.  Love those polka dots!!


 I created a little shaker tag using Betsy's Make It Market Sparkle and Shine Kit.  Oh my goodness, I just love this kit!!  These little shaker tags make my heart sooooo happy!!

Thanks for stopping by!!  I hope you have a wonderful night!!!
Kristii

3 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Kristi this is gorgeous! I am hoping to get to this challenge tomorrow!!! Love your sweet heart shaker!!!

Amanda said...

Very pretty! Every time I see the heart shaker I mean to get it out, and yet it still sits unused! Thanks for a little more inspiration.

Kim Heggins said...

What a fantastic shaker...love that pink and kraft combination, so sweet.