Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Holidays!!!

Wow, it is already December 3rd. I trust you are all into the Holiday Spirit!! I love the holidays!! I downloaded some wonderful Christmas Music:

Barlow Girl, Home for Christmas and Sixpence None the Richer, The Dawn of Graceto go along with my Relient K, Taylor Swift and Martina McBride cd's. I need to download some more, but this is a good start.

Our main tree is nice and tall and all lit up. It is a bit naked, but hopefully we will have time later this week to add ornaments. We also have to find our two smaller, Charlie Brown trees for the family room. I am planning on working on it all this weekend. I want to have everything in place and homey before our kids make it home! Whoo hoo!! only 11 more days until Heidi arrives and 21 days until Beth arrives. I am in heaven just thinking about it!!!

I have been hard at work on my Christmas ornaments for this year. I am making two different styles, an angel made out of papers from the Color Me Daisy kit. and a Santa Claus made out of the Little Red Scrapbook kit.

Here is my sweet little angel from the CMD kit:

Challenge!!! Prize included!!

If you check out the Color Me Daisy website, you will find an ornament challege that I am hosting. I hope you will be able to find the time this busy season to post your homemade ornaments. I will be holding a drawing the last day of December for one lucky winner, so post your ornaments here. You can enter as many ornaments as you would like. The prize will be a fantastic stamp set by Hero Arts!!!

It will be fun!!! I can't wait to see all the different ideas everyone has!! Enter today!!!

I will be posting my little curly Santas soon. I hope you check back because they are as cute as can be!!

I want to invite you to check out Scrapping the Music this week. We are highlighting the Beatles, In My Life, which is an awesome song with awesome lyrics!!! Come on over and play with us!! This is the best challenge I know of, to get yourself out of your box, and just have some fun creating!! Here is my take on this week's challenge and of course, I used items from my wonderful Studio Calico kit!!


I have more projects to post, but I will leave you with a teaser until tomorrow.

I will be posting a layout I did for the So Sketchy Blog, which is now posted, so if you are curious, you can check it out on the blog and I will also be posting some more Color Me Daisy DT work.

I hope this day finds you rejoicing in the Reason we Celebrate Christmas,

Kristii

8 comments:

Helsbells said...

Your little angel is just too cute. I think I may have a go at making some of these with my little girl :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Lauren said...

Kristii, your layout is just lovely and that angel is so adorable! Have a great day!

Savitri said...

Your layout is always oh so fabulous!!! Love this one and that ornament is SOOOOO adorable!!!

Deanna said...

love your little angel, and that LO is awesome with all those pics! love how you did both! you're so talented! :D

*Paula* said...

Your angel ornament is adorable!

Rita said...

All of your projects are beautiful! I"m really loving the angel ornament! We lost many of our ornaments to toddler hands and I'm in need of some new ones this year...you've inspired me to create a few!

Kelly said...

Oh Kristii - I absolutely love your angel. She is too sweet!
And your layout is beautiful!!
Have a great day ;o)

Susan Beth said...

Wonderful angel! Love the page too! the count down has begun to those kids getting here. how exciting!