Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The countdown begins...

I just want to wish you all a fantastic New Year's Eve! How can it be that we are on the brink of 2009? Less than 10 hours here in Montana! We will be going to a music jam session at some friends of ours. It will be a wonderful celebration with Family and Friends. I hope that wherever you are and whoever you are with, you will have a joyful celebration!

This will be my last post of the year and I wanted to add one more layout before the end of 2008. This layout was made using a sketch from the So Sketchy Blog. I am once again trying out for the So Sketchy DT. I have truly loved being on the So Sketchy DT and I have hopes of continuing to work with Allison's amazing sketches!!

I used the amazing Pink Paislee Tinsel Town line along with Making Memories florals, jewels, and alphas, Prima Florals, Studio Calico Nadiya stamps and Holiday Elegance Florals from Michaels.

Thank you all for taking time to look at my blog! I look forward to blogging with you in the New Year!!

Kristii

11 comments:

Jacquie said...

GORGEOUS! Happy New Year to you also!

*Paula* said...

What a pretty layout! happy new year!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Absolutely AMAZING LO Kristi....I am in AWE of your talent and good luck with the DT!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR to U dear dear dear Kristi! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Francine said...

very lovely page!!!

Susan Beth said...

Its a great layout, and I really hope you make the team again because it has been so fun to see what you do with all the sketches!

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful LO Kristii!!! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Staci Taylor said...

Oooh, that is gorgeous!! Good luck with the tryout - they'd be crazy not to have you back! Happy new year to you, kristii!

Mary Jo said...

Happy, happy new year, Kristii!!!
:0)

Jessica said...

Kristii your work is ALWAYS inspiring to me, when I grow up I want to scrap just like you. seriously brilliant chica!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a Wonderful New Years Eve/Day!!!

I love your layout.

Christiane said...

happy new year, kristi!! i'll miss you too but it's so easy to stay in touch online, isn't it??
i'll visit you!! can't live without looking at your work!!
hugs!!